You can rest assured buying a business with ENLIGN, that you are doing what’s best for your business and you. Our business brokers are members of IBBA and are pursuing Certified Business Intermediary designation; they have been business owners themselves, so we know exactly what it means to own and operate your own business.
Here are reasons why you can trust ENLIGN business brokers when buying a business from us:
- We don’t accept businesses that don’t meet our requirements, such as businesses that can’t substantiate financials, are not cash flow positive, start-ups, or sellers with unrealistic ideals about their business.
- We highly value confidentiality and integrity in all that we do and this is why we charge a retainer, because this guarantees that all parties are serious about the impending transaction.
- We only represent privately-held companies with a gross annual revenue of $1,000,000 and more.
- Read about other’s experience on our Testimonials page.
Why should you buy a business in North Carolina?
- It is one of the top places to live in the country.
- Home to major universities such as UNC Chapel Hill, Duke University, and NC State University.
- It is full of rapid economic growth and top healthcare for you and your family.
Below are the listings of businesses currently available for purchase through our ENLIGN business brokers. Each business has been approved by our business brokers and has viability. We are always taking more listings: To learn more, visit our Sell A Business page where we detail the entire process step by step. Have further questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us!
Listings Found: 51
|Average Listing Price:||$832,008|
|Average Days on Market:||498|
|CLOSING DATE SCHEDULED: ||1|
|UNDER CONTRACT: ||0|
|OFFER RECEIVED: ||0|
|OFFER PENDING: ||0|
Office ID: EQUIP2
Status: CLOSING DATE SCHEDULED
Listing Broker: Jeff Snell, CM&AP, M&AMI, LCBI, ABI
Listing Price: $1,165,000
Total Sales: $4,071,823
Owner's Cash Flow: $312,621
Inventory Included: Yes
Description: ENLIGN is proud to represent this established and profitable service and sales center for name brand outdoor power equipment. Serving both residential, commercial and municipal accounts this business has built a reputation of quality with loyal customers. The business maintains a depth of inventory for sales and service needs including commercial mowers, residentia...