Whether you’re thinking of buying a business or selling a business in Raleigh, NC – ENLIGN can help.
ENLIGN: Your Trusted Business Brokers in Raleigh, NC
At ENLIGN, our team of professional business brokers are experts in buying and selling businesses of all sizes throughout the greater Raleigh, NC area. Clients come to our business brokers time and again because of our unmatched expertise, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Why Buy a Business in Raleigh, NC?
- In the past several years, Raleigh, NC has been named as one of the top places to live and do business by Forbes, CNN Money, and US News, to name a few.
- We are home to Research Triangle Park (RTP) as well as major universities, such as UNC Chapel Hill, Duke University, and NC State University.
- As the capital city of North Carolina, Raleigh has become one of the fastest growing areas in the country with a great economy and outstanding healthcare facilities – making it an attractive place to do business.
There is no better time than now to buy or sell a business in the Raleigh, NC area.
ENLIGN business brokers can help you get started with a business valuation (if you’re selling your business). Even if you’ve successfully sold businesses in the past, it helps to work with a professional business broker – especially one who knows the Raleigh market.
If you’re on the fence about selling your business in Raleigh, NC consider:
- Are you at the point of retiring?
- Are you simply tired of owning/managing a business?
- Are you wanting to sell because of a divorce or dissolution of partnership?
- Are you more interested in pursuing other/different business interests?
- Do you lack sufficient working capital?
ENLIGN Business Brokers Help You Know Your Business’ Worth
- Business brokers are an invaluable resource when helping you determine how much your business is worth as well as in negotiating prices with prospective buyers.
- Business brokers know your industry, the market, and they can help prospects see and understand the value of purchasing a unique business, like yours.
As Business Brokers, We Value Confidentiality
Confidentiality is an essential part of what we do as business brokers.
In a competitive industry, there are many different factors at play that can affect the successful sale of a business. From securing good working relationships with employees and customers to solidifying other relationships with bankers and suppliers – sometimes information about selling your business can create fault lines in these relationships.
A professional business broker will know all of the proper procedures to follow, including determining when the right time is to reveal that you may be interested in selling your business. Timing is extremely important!
ENLIGN Business Brokers
If you are interested in selling your business, consider hiring a professional business broker in Raleigh, NC. At ENLIGN, we provide confidential consultations to Raleigh-area businesses that are interested in buying or selling a business. Contact us today by calling: (919) 341-1100.