ENLIGN are business brokers who represent profitable privately-held companies for sale with gross annual revenues in excess of $1,000,000.00.
We deliver the highest market value in the shortest amount of time, with complete confidentiality.™
ENLIGN charges a nominal Retainer at the beginning of the engagement based upon anticipated transaction size and a Commission upon the completion of the transaction. The success fee or commission is calculated on the total transaction value.
ENLIGN is the only business brokers firm in North Carolina that collects a retainer on every engagement. When we buy or sell a business, we charge a retainer for three reasons:
- It ensures that our clients are committed to the process of selling their business and understand that ENLIGN business brokers are experienced advisors providing professional services to their clients.
- Business sellers that can’t justify the modest fee, likely have significant financial or other issues that will be an impediment to sale.
- The total number of engagements per business broker is lower, allowing more time and focus on each client throughout the process.
The retainer is subtracted from the success fee (commission), so working with ENLIGN business brokers doesn’t cost any more than working with any other firm or individual. This ensures that all parties are focused on the same goal – successfully completing the transaction.
We are different from our competitors in every way:
- Every business broker at ENLIGN has owned and operated their own business – just like you.
- Also, every ENLIGN business broker is a member of the IBBA and has earned or is actively pursuing the Certified Business Intermediary [CBI] designation.
- Without licensure requirements in NC for business brokers, it’s important that you know the reputation of your business broker firm and can trust the business broker you retain.
Listings that we don’t accept:
- Can’t substantiate financials, are not cash flow positive, start-ups, or sellers that are unrealistic about the market value of their business (because these businesses rarely sell and we are business brokers in the business of selling businesses – not listing businesses).
- We typically do not represent restaurants, gas stations, convenience stores, coin laundromats, or car washes.
- We don’t market new franchise opportunities.
As business brokers, we understand that confidentiality is the number one concern of business sellers:
- We have a detailed program by which we ensure confidentiality, while executing a comprehensive marketing plan on behalf of our clients.
- Produce a defensible valuation, detailed confidential business review,
- Use an industry specific online CRM solution to manage contact with every buyer prospect and seller.
- List our clients listings on multiple websites.
- Extensively invest in search engine optimization as well as pay-per-click campaigns on behalf of our clients.
If ENLIGN sounds like the type of business brokerage firm that you would choose to sell your company, please contact us using the form on this page.